Post 10: English Language Challenges


Resultado de imagen para bye bye


Approaching the English language was not easy, because the teachers at the school did not teach well. Except teacher Darija, she taught me English during the first two years of high school, with her, I knew a little English, she made us practice and complete activities. Also, I had classes with her twice a week.

In school, I spent years without practicing anything and when I entered the University, I realized that I had forgotten to conjugate the verbs. I find it difficult to make sentences in English ...

My experience with the English language at the University is good, but it is not the best.

I do not mean that the professors of the university are bad teachers, on the contrary, they are very good teachers, however, I believe that the English program of the university is not very striking.

This is difficult, it is difficult for teachers to do English in an attractive way for students, because in the university it is different from the school, here the responsibilities in the subjects are much more, then English is set aside and little attention to the field, which generates the refusal to practice English outside the classroom, because it takes time and that time is invested in other subjects.

So, improving the attractiveness of English at university is difficult, I do not know how to achieve it.

About the Blogs, I think they are very useful, because when writing in English the person improves his writing, since he realizes his mistakes and corrects them.
It has helped me a lot, I feel that every time, thanks to blogs, I write a little better in English, my ideas are sorted by writing them.

Comentarios

Entradas populares