Blog 7: My Best Friend


Resultado de imagen para friends animados love
Throughout my life, I can say that I have not had great friends, since I do not usually generate deep relationships with people, since they always disappoint you in one way or another. 
Today my best friend is my boyfriend, since he is a wonderful person, he listens to me, he understands me, he supports me, and he has never left me alone.

 Before being boyfriends, we were friends, good friends, we went out to eat, we went to amusement parks and so on. 
After a while, we both realized that we completed and from then until now almost 4 years have passed.  I can say that he is a very good person and more than my boyfriend, he is my partner and best friend.

 I remember that there was a complicated time in my life (we were not dating), where everything went wrong, and he was always supporting me, he accompanied me at every moment and when something bad happened he came to solve everything. 

On the other hand, my kittens are my company, we could tell them best friend hahaha, they accompany me, they listen to what I tell them (even if it sounds crazy), the animals are fantastic, when attachment relationships are generated, they are the best friends one can have.

 People often hurt and hurt in many ways, when you have the confidence to tell them deeply, they tend to disappoint, that is why I do not have better friends, if you know, but not better friends, it is a very big word.

Resultado de imagen para friends animados love

Comentarios

Entradas populares