movies!



movies...

In general I like all genres of movies, except horror, I can not see them is horrible for me.
 although that the genres that I like the most are comedy and romanticism.
the movie that I like is donde estan las rubias?, is a movie very funny, have actors good and entertaining, I've seen it a million times and I still like. there is a scene that gives me a lot of laughter when tiffany who is marcus, is in the bath.




And other movie that like is P.S, I love you, I find that it is a beautiful movie about love, he dies in the movie, however before it happens he worries about his beloved and how she Will cope with his loss.


I love, the love of romantic movies, because always shows a unconditional love, strong and container.


how I said before, the horror genre, does not go with me, when I was little, I saw a couple movies of horror and from then on I could never watch quiet horror movies, one of those films was to drag me to hell, I have never forgotten, and another was the prophecy of the unborn, I do not know if today they will scare me, but I would not do the test, apparently I was very small when I saw them.


Comentarios

  1. Hi Genesis!
    That scene looks so funny!
    Nice weekend!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. the movie "dónde estan las rubias?" is very funny, every time I see it I find it funnier

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The actors of Dónde están las rubias are very funny, is a great movie.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares