Post 5: My Future Job


Resultado de la imagen para el profesor





Well, when I was fourteen or fifteen years old I would have liked to be Teacher of language, because in that moment I had a good qualification in this area at School.
I imagine that I could be a good teacher of language, that I could teach very well. I really liked to read as a child and I thought that the teachers in the university only had to study and read. very so easy.
This job is indoors in a class room, because you must work in a classroom, in a school, so it's a job that takes place between four walls most of the time.
I would like to travel a lot in my work, but the limit is not whether I want to or not. Being a teacher, I would only limit myself to traveling in vacations, because for teaching purposes it is not possible many times.
Although I could travel to attend seminars, courses, etc. Where?
The salary for the teacher in Chile it is not very good, because if we consider that they give us the base knowledge in almost twelve years of our lives.

Resultado de imagen para eggp

But nevertheless, today study Public Administration in School of government and public management in University of Chile, I don’t know why I am here, but I like.

Comentarios

Entradas populares