Blogs 3


Blogs 3
I would like to meet?

I would like to meet Anne Hathaway, she is an American actress, she was born in Brooklyn, Nueva York, The United States of America, the 12th of November 1982.
She is a very beautiful woman, she is a charming actress, gifted, she is a big star and loving whith supporting  fans.
I Feel that she is marvelously cute, I would like to be like her, I admire her simplicity and talent.
Anne Hathaway is an actress of many works in Hollywood, from a princess to a cat woman.
She is won many awards, such as gold balloon, the Oscars, BAFTA, EMMY, Satellite, Critics' Choice Movie Awards, People's Choice Awards, Teen Choice Awards and among others.
There is a curious datum, her name is the same or very similar to William Shakespeare “wife”.
                                         
                                             Resultado de imagen para anne hathaway

The other person I would like to meet is Emma Watson. She is an actress, model and philanthropist Britannic, she is woman feminist, she is very intelligent and independent.
During my infancy I saw her in movie, exactly in The Sagas of Harry Potter, it was growth seeing her in screen, and today is a woman beautiful, developed and “empowered”. Also is very successful, She is won many awards, her movies are fantastic!!!



                                            Resultado de imagen para emma watson

Comentarios

Entradas populares