Today is the last post!




Today is the last post!

This year has been good, in all areas of my life, both family, emotional and academic. I do not have much to say, things have been happily kept in order this year and that makes me happy, if everything is in balance I have nothing more to ask therefore everything has been good.
However, with the social issue (interaction with other people) I have not advanced much, I keep delaying that activity, and the truth is I feel a little uncomfortable with that topic, I just do not want to interact with the people around me now, except for some girls who are very good, and in a way I am worried, because I know that socialization is important for our development, but it has not been easy for me nowadays. That is my biggest problem this year (and probably the following hahaha). As a family we have advanced a lot in our communication, maturity does very well. lovingly it is fantastic, with my boyfriend we are already 3 years old and I think our relationship is very nice, we have good communication and we support each other at all times despite everything. Academically, although I thought it would not go so well, it has be the opposite, at least in several courses I have the possibility to get an exemption.

Comentarios


  1. Genesis! You are a person with a very strong character however when you take confidence you are a good person and very friendly. You do not have to please everyone. I really like you! never change <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The topic of socialization is difficult for me too but if you propose it for sure improvements in that aspect

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I also have problems to socialize, but I think sometimes it is not easy to have few friends but real

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I HOPE THAT IT FINISHES WELL THIS YEAR, SUCCESS GENESIS!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares