Sports



Sports


In general, I do not like sports, I do not see any kind of sports, I do not practice them either, since I was a child I never learned to develop that part of me and now much less. however, I usually ride a bike or take a walk, although walking in the strict sense is not a sport, it can be considered a physical activity.

A few years ago, I lived on a plot with a pool, at that time I learned to swim alone, in the spring-summer season, when I was in high school, I dressed to swim and spent all afternoon in the pool, sometimes 3 or 4 hours, the most fantastic thing of all, was that I used to have all this time for myself, to enjoy swimming without people, my God, what good times they were, then I stopped living there, and since then I have not been to a pool, I would love to do it again.




About sports in general, I think they are necessary to keep the body and mind healthy, but since today we have so many things to do, there is no time for that.


Comentarios

  1. Hi!
    That beautiful to have a pool in your home Genesis, I hope you can swim again :)
    Good weekend

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Genesis, you're right when you write that sports are what are necessary to have a healthy life

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares