Animals




Animals


Since I was little I love animals, I think they are fantastic beings. I have always had "pets", the common in my family thing was to have dogs, since in they only accepted that type of animal, but they always bought me chicks, which died unfortunately. Today I analyze it and it was a big mistake to buy animals, but I was a girl and my mother was not aware of that issue at that time. We never had other pets, but I always wanted to have a cat, which happened very recently, in a previous post I spoke about my mustafa cat, I love him very much. good today we have 2 dogs and 3 bitches, 2 of those bitches were picked up very recently and we also have mustafà. A while ago I had a rabbit, the puqui, she came to teach us that no matter how "wild" the animals are. if they are given love they can relate in a good way with the "humans", the puqui was a beautiful rabbit, as all rabbits, in all the time that accompanied us we love her a lot, it was a very nice experience.

With respect to animals in general I think we have very little awareness of them, and we simply see them as "things", without thinking that they are small lives that in one way or another depend on us to have a dignified life. learn about animals.


COLLECTED BITCHES 

PUQUI

MUSTAFA AND BABY PUQUI




Comentarios

  1. Genesis, I love your pets, they are very very pretty.
     It must have been quite an experience to have a rabbit as a pet

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares