Mustafà




My cat mustafá


My favorite photography is my cat Mustafá. He is a cat that came to our house when he was very young. We adopted it only a couple of months ago , he arrived skinny and ugly, almost hairless, he was very badly looked after, but with the time he was improving, also his stomach was delicate, since they fed him with food not suitable for him.

Photography of how he got home

                                                 

He is the first cat we have in our house, since we always only had dogs, my mom adopted him to scare away mice, But it ended up being the most spoiled and homely cat that does not scare mice, it sleeps and eats inside, only that its needs are outside, it is a very lazy cat practically lives between my bed and the chairs, it eats all day and if it does not have food cries until his plate is full, we still love it. He also sleeps every night with me when I am at home.


Photography of when we woke up a weekend.





Photography playing in my bed


❤️❤️❤️💗💗❤️💜💜💜


Comentarios

  1. GENESIS YOUR KITTEN IS VERY CUTE, YOUR NAME COMES TO YOU! IT HAS STYLE.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares