Technological devices



Resultado de imagen para no celular



I Usually  don’t use many technological devices, the most common is cell phone and computer, which are for routine use as : calling, navigating, for social networks, watching YouTube videos , and being in contact with my family, also to make homework and/or works of university .
 The cell phone is the device that I use the most, almost daily and sometimes I think that is too much use because it causes me stress, that’s why the weekend I usually abandon it in somewhere to avoid it, it’s too much dependency for being something material and disposable. It’s true that it helps much because without them we wouldn’t be able to be contact with family and boyfriend is a relation of love and hate with the cellphone. In general I don’t know how and I don’t like using technology, although it is very practical, because I consider that people lose their own abilities.

Comentarios

  1. Genesis, I share with you the position that cell phones are annoying. In my case, they deconcentrate me ... But they are very useful to communicate and see funny things!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I use the cellphone for the same things and I think you are right when you say "is a relation of love and hate with the cellphone", nothin it's good at all.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares