Post 2: Concerts!


Hello, today is blogs from concert

I not like to go to a concert, noise produced to me stress, so only I’ve gone two concerts in my life. to the fourteen years I went to see group “Big time rush”, in the Movistar arena in Santiago, a band from young from channel nickelodeon, and second it was concert in Viña del mar, I be seventeen years, saw to two big artist, Mala Rodriguez and Francisca Valenzuela, without a doubt, it was is better concert , it was very happy knowing them and tickets free in the Sporting from viña del mar, memory to do alone viña del mar, do row big only  for see them.
Mala Rodriguez is a singer gypsy Spanish from Rap, I like why is a woman independent and very successful, their songs they very deep and cute. Francisca Valenzuela in a singer U.S, is beautiful and very cool, their songs I like much. Both they great, my experience it was listening to them, I love to that women.


Fran Valenzuela

Mala Rodriguez


link!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mgU4fHlLRo

Comentarios

Entradas populares