Post 1: a place to go!



Norway!!

A country where I would like is Norway, with my boyfriend watching a film “the Wave” from place in Norway, in who appreciate beautiful secret place there is in world. I like go to Norway and know little places hidden amongst mountain, but not only country, also every country that have places secret not known. But start with Norway, visit Geiranger, it seems a place beautiful for photography appreciated, is a place amongst mountain and lake, is very little but precious. Someday, in my life adult I love loves in place as Geiranger or similar, green, cool and cold.
In Norway, also be The Northem Lights, could be a realized dream, the coastal fiord, glacier, colorful houses, Bergen dock, museum Vikings boats and cathedral of arctic, among others, who more can say, Norway call me, and if someday can or have chance travel out of chili, Norway is my destination perfect.

Left photography from places in Norway and I invite find out more.






Comentarios

Entradas populares