Normative framework for the administration of the state


Today I will talk about the course that I like most this semester




    The course that I have enjoyed most this semester, is normative framework for the administration of the state. It's a theoretical course for most of the classes, however the teacher does classes with practical activities, where we must apply knowledge analyzing some cases that he delivers.
    I chose this course for its schedule, since the other section was in the afternoon and I do not like that schedule for a course like this, I also chose for teacher who taught the field, since there were classes with the teacher from another section and I honestly did not want to go back to having classes with her (it's very good, but I do not like the class model), and the other teacher in the offer did not call my attention at all. Fortunately, I stayed with the professor of whom I speak.
      Of course I would not change anything, not contents, or the teacher, as I think I learned a lot this semester without having bad times, or stress in excess, I have not felt pressured to learn and I think that way you learn a lot more, I also think that the excess of content plus the stress of this does not help you to really learn, if not, just to give in the test and to leave this forget a lot. some contents that we have seen are: administrative functions, administrative responsibility and others, the control and laws that apply to these contents for example the administrative statute. the course itself is a bit boring, as many other hahaha, but I find that it is a very useful and that will serve us for our entire career. 

Have a nice weekend!

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares